IR keyboard is a software which allows the use of an IR keyboard for Palm to be used with an Android device.
Obviously you will need :
- An Android device (a tablet or a phone)
- A Palm (any model would do, but it must have bluetooth support)
- An IR keyboard (it should work with the Palm)
Simply download this package , then :
- Install both files on the devices (prc on Palm, apk on Android)
- On the Android, go to the preferences/keyboard, then enable the “IR Keyboard”
Install is done. Now, to use the software, just :
- On Android, click on a text field to display the virtual keyboard.
- Put the Palm on your keyboard and launch the program.
- Connect the softwares (can be done from Palm or Android, either way).
That’s it. You should be able to type in any field using the keyboard. Have fun !
(Please note that this software is in an early development stage, and can still have some bugs. Please report any suggestion you have)
More informations on these blog posts :